ENERGIE wellness medicine takes your privacy seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy. In order to provide quality care and service, it is necessary for the collection of personal information and maintaining a file pertaining to a client’s health.
We respect your privacy
* ENERGIE wellness medicine respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
* “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
* ENERGIE wellness medicine will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
* You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
* Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
* ENERGIE wellness medicine may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
* ENERGIE wellness medicine may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms (text) or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
* We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
* We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
* We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of ENERGIE wellness medicine, www.energiewellnessmedicine.com, its customers or third parties.
Security of your personal information
* ENERGIE wellness medicine is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
* You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
* We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
* If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 29 Gilbert Road, Windsor Queensland 4030. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
* When you visit our website When you come to our website (www.energiewellnessmedicine.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
* Third party sites Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that ENERGIE wellness medicine is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
You should not begin care with us if you have medical condition that disqualifies Chinese medicine treatment or nutrition or lifestyle changes. The practitioners at ENERGIE wellness medicine are Registered Acupuncturists and Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioners that provide guidance and treatment within the scope of practice as regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (AHPRA). Our advice is not a substitute for medical advice from a physician, and we do not diagnose medical conditions. Please consult a physician before beginning any exercise or diet program.
The information provided in this website is not specific in nature and are for educational purposes only. It is not intended to supersede the advice of your physician or other health professional familiar with your unique case. The information contained in this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise intervene in any medical condition. Always seek assistance from a licensed medical professional for any health condition. We recommend that acupuncture should only be provided by a registered acupuncturist, and that Chinese herbal medicines should be prescribed by a registered Chinese medicine practitioner.
We are unable to give a professional opinion via email or telephone or sms texting. While we are happy to answer general inquiries by telephone, an appointment is necessary to deal with specific health concerns.
Individual results vary. No guarantee of specific results is warranted or implied and your results will depend on many factors.